<>

Pearls and Lace, My Favorites!

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Well, Surprise, Surprise!

I know, you thought you would never see another post from my blog, but yesterday, I got some of my pretties together, and did a photo shoot!
Hope you enjoy!


If you don't know, I have a YouTube channel and I have a number of videos showing what I've been up to. Here is the link if you are interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1rML0TZfi_FeyGWW3JCIFw




I started using a number of my past blog post photos for something new!
I am making stickers to use in my planners!




These pictures are going to be used for my planner stickers too.  




I hope you enjoyed this surprise post!
I have really missed y'all!



Blessings to you!
Doni


4 comments:

Roosterhead Designs said...

I always enjoy your blog : )
Glad to see your beautiful pics and post~
I hope you will share a glimpse of the 'stickers'
you will create; it sounds so intriguing <3
Blessings, karen o

Lina Aggerholm said...

We sure have missed you to. So welcome back. I'm happy to see that you did'nt give up on your wonderful blog. Keep on the good spirit and all your lovely things. Thanks.
Hugs from Lina

Tea Cottage Pretties said...

Hello Doni, surprise surprise!!! You have such pretty things. Thank you for sharing. We have missed you my friend. Love, Beverly

Paintbynumberblog said...

Looks great. Gives a Royal feeling. A wonderful blog to visit.
Diamond Art

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Some of my very favorite posts: